Matrox RT.X2 is a High Definition and Standard Definition video editing hardware solution ideally suited to Corporate Producers and Independent Film Makers who want precise predictable results fast.
Create festival films with affordable HDV and DVCPro HD gear, but don't limit your market. RT.X2 let's you work on video for movies, business videos, and school projects with the explosive performance of dedicated hardware for the ultimate
real-time video editing experience.
"Real-time" editing with RT.X2 gives you unparalleled creative freedom to experiment. There's no penalty for changing your mind. Everything happens instantly, without rendering, so you can quickly try out any number of effects and combinations of effects to get just the look you want.
Real-time color correction makes all your shots picture perfect. Real-time broadcast-quality titles and customizable 3D effects such as page curls, organic wipes, and picture-in picture give your projects a high-end TV finish.
Real-time adjustable slow and fast motion lets you create dramatic or humorous effects. Multi-track audio mixing lets you easily add soundtracks and music.
The combination of Matrox RT.X2 and Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 provides vastly more
real-time editing and productivity features. You capture video faster, edit it in real time without rendering, and then quickly deliver your finished videos on tape, VCD, SVCD, DVD, Blu-Ray, Mobile devices and the web.
Key features Matrox RT.X2
• Realtime, mixed-format, multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material from analog and digital sources
• Realtime Matrox Flex CPU effects — color correction, speed changes, chroma/luma keying and many more
• Realtime and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects — 2D/3D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus, shine and many more
• Extensive camera support including many new models from Canon, JVC, Panasonic, and Sony
• Native HDV 1080i, HDV 1080p, HDV 720p (JVC ProHD), Panasonic P2 MXF 720p, and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing
• Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO, Panasonic P2 MXF SD, and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing
• Realtime playback of 32-bit MPEG-2 I-frame AVI files with alpha in HD and SD
• Realtime mixed-format multi-cam
• Realtime high-quality hardware downscaling for SD output from an HD timeline
• Accelerated export to DVD, multimedia formats including Flash Video, and Adobe Clip Notes
• WYSIWYG for Adobe After Effects, Bridge, and Photoshop, Autodesk Combustion and 3ds Max, eyeon Fusion, NewTek LightWave 3D, and Windows Media Player with dynamic Alt+Tab switching
• Composite, Y/C, HD/SD analog component input and output
• Full-resolution HD monitoring on an inexpensive flat panel display via independent DVI output
• Available as a bundle with Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 or as hardware-only